Standing Rules of the
Kenai Peninsula Quilting Guild, Inc.
As amended at the 10/05/2013 General Membership Meeting
- Fees for classes and Guild activities shall be set by the Education Committee for members and non-members.
- Finances shall be managed during the year so that the treasury will not be depleted, thereby providing funds toward the following year’s budget.
- These standing rules may be amended or rescinded by a 2/3-majority vote of the duly organized membership meeting of the Guild without previous notice or by a majority vote if previous notice has been given.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the Guild’s annual income from membership dues shall be budgeted exclusively for educational purposes including, but not limited to, the costs of visiting teachers and workshops.
- Anyone participating in the annual retreat shall be a current member of the Guild.
- In voting at Executive Board Meetings, each office has one vote. Co-chair can vote in the absence of the appointed officer.