Hello from our beautiful little town on Resurrection Bay!
We don’t have much news, and what news we have is probably mirrored in many communities.
- We’re making masks. Many many Masks. The community appreciates all the efforts of all of those making masks. Good thing to fit into our daily schedule.
- Some of us have been tasked with making gowns, as well.
- Our group was able to furnish a family with quilts after a fire took all their possessions. This community is outstanding for pitching in whatever way they can.
- We try to entertain ourselves by getting involved in Sew Alongs. Gudrun Erla has had a couple of Quarantine Quilt-A-Longs, as well as a Strip Along. Fun! Also, several are doing Elizabeth Hartman’s Chuckles pattern - cute fish!
- Our Fearless UFO Leader has given us a little reprieve!! We’ll pick it up later, but for now we’re not feeling guilty about cranking them out. Thanks, Heather!
- Sanity. Do we have it? Did we ever? Can we keep it? Some days are questionable!
That’s it from our little town. I hope this finds you all well. Hopefully we’ll all meet again soon!!