We’re mostly unpacked from our trip to Retreat. Reality is hard. Thank you, Homer, we appreciate all you do for us!
Jumping back into our routine, we’ll be at our first Sew Sunday of March, and many people will be getting some things done from retreat, or
- Working on their deadline for Lisa Hartman's Koalas.
- There’s other fun afoot with a couple more sew alongs.
- People are progressing on their Frolic quilts (Bonnie Hunter mystery).
- More fun with Blocks of the Month.
- Gudrun Erla’s Ava Quilt-A-Long.
- The Moda Grunge challenge (check with your local shop to find out if they’re participating).
- Ongoing work on quilts for our veterans.
- UFO challenge is ongoing, we’ll be working on our lists.
- Perhaps the start of another of Lisa Hartman’s patterns - unicorns this time?
It didn’t seem that we were that busy until we start putting this down on paper.
Hopefully, the weather is going to settle down in March, and be ready for us to get out on the road a little bit more. Maybe we’ll see you between here and there!
Until next time, Seward stitching off!