Patrice Krant & Alive Krivitsky
A few reminders:
1. The deadline for retreat registration and full-refund cancellations is January 1, 2019.
2. Corrections for the mystery quilt:
For the background fabric, the three 2 3/8” strips should be cut into 48 squares (not 96)
For the accent fabric, the three 2 3/8” strips should be cut into 48 squares (not 96)
Use the 48 background squares (not 96) and the 48 accent squares (not 96) to make 96 half square triangles that finish 2” square.
3. Correction for the Primrose block: Piece H should be 2” X 6.5” (not 2.5” X 6.5”)
4. Note for the QOV block: don’t worry if it is not 12.5” when finished. We will trim all of the blocks to the same size before making the Quilt of Valor.
5. We would be delighted if you would bring and donate a teddy bear or other stuffed animal to be matched with our teddy bear quilts and given to a child at Haven House. Remember that Haven House, and its sister organization, serve all of the Kenai Peninsula, not just Homer.
6. We invite you to stop in at the Homer Council on the Arts to see the “9 Women, 9 Quilts” show while you are in Homer for retreat. The HCOA gallery is open 1-5 PM, Monday through Friday.