Size: 7” x 10” (portrait)
or 10” x 17” (landscape)
- Parameters announced at October 2019 meeting
- Finished challenge blocks due at April 2020 meeting.
- Blocks will be displayed in various venues places around the Peninsula.
- Blocks will be returned to owners at the October meeting.
Color: to be selected by creator
- Each block is an individual quilt
- The quilt may be finished anyway you choose
- No sleeve is required
- Any quilting technique is encouraged.
- Feel free to use embellishments, dyes, stencils, and/or stitching to add interest
- Simple pieced traditional patterns will work fine or create your own design
- Label your quilt with title, your name, location and year
If you have questions contact any member of the committee - Janet Bacher, Jan Holland, Heather Johnston, Sue Magyar, Debbie Standifer, Linda wagner, Jan Wallace.